1. Introduction to Gcash Mastercard
Gcash Mastercard is a prepaid card that allows customers to make payments and purchases online or in-store. It is a safe and convenient way to pay for goods and services without having to use cash.
The Gcash Mastercard is issued by Globe Telecom, Inc., one of the leading telecommunications companies in the Philippines.
It can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted, both locally and internationally. The Gcash Mastercard also allows customers to access their funds easily from any ATM machine with a Mastercard logo.
2. Benefits of the Gcash Mastercard
The Gcash Mastercard offers several benefits for its users, including:
– Customers can enjoy the convenience of making payments and purchases from anywhere with the Gcash Mastercard, without having to carry cash around with them.
– The Gcash Mastercard is equipped with state-of-the-art security features that protect customers’ funds from unauthorized transactions or fraud.
– Customers can access their funds anytime, anywhere using any ATM machine with a MasterCard logo.
– Customers can earn rewards points when they use their Gcash MasterCard for purchases or payments. These points can be redeemed for discounts or other rewards at participating merchants and establishments.
3. Where to Buy Gcash Mastercard
The Gcash MasterCard can be purchased at any Globe Telecom store or authorized reseller outlet nationwide in the Philippines.
Customers can also purchase the card through Globe’s website or mobile app by linking it to their existing GCash account or creating a new one if they do not have an existing account yet.
4. How to Activate Gcash Mastercard
Once customers have purchased their Gcash Card, they need to activate it before they can start using it for payments and purchases online or in-store.
Activation requires customers to provide their personal information such as name, address, contact number, email address, and date of birth as well as their desired PIN code which will be used for authentication purposes when making transactions via ATM machines or POS terminals worldwide that accept the card’s payment system (MasterCard).
5. How to Use Gcash Mastercard
Using the Gcash Card is easy and straightforward; simply swipe it on any POS terminal that accepts it or inserts it into an ATM machine with a valid PIN code entered on its keypad then wait for confirmation before withdrawing your funds from your account balance within seconds after entering valid information regarding your transaction amount requested (the maximum amount allowed per day).
To make online payments with your card, you just need to enter your card details on websites that accept this type of payment methods such as Amazon or eBay before confirming the transaction request made by you securely via SMS notification sent directly from Globe Telecom.
6. Security Features of the Gcash Mastercard
The security features built into the card are designed specifically for customer protection against fraud and unauthorized transactions; these include:
3D secure technology which requires customers to enter an additional PIN code during online transactions;
Chip & pin technology which ensures only authorized users are able to make withdrawals at ATMs;
Encrypted data storage prevents hackers from intercepting sensitive data stored within cards;
As well as two-factor authentication which requires customers’ fingerprints before allowing access to accounts linked with cards associated with them respectively (fingerprint scan feature currently available only on select devices).
Moreover, all transactions done using this payment system are monitored 24/7 in order to ensure maximum security while using this service so customers always feel safe when making payments either online or offline using this method provided exclusively through GCash cards issued under a license agreement between respective companies involved namely: Visa International Service Association (VISA) &MasterCard Worldwide Corporation respectively (MASTERCARD).