To apply for a CIMB Personal Loan via GCash, you can follow these steps:
- Download the CIMB Bank PH App:
- If you haven’t already, download the CIMB Bank PH app on your mobile device.
- Account Opening:
- Open the app and select ‘Open an account’, then choose ‘Personal Loan’.
- Link GCredit to CIMB Bank PH App:
- There is an option to link your GCredit to the CIMB Bank PH App, which may be part of the loan application process.
- Application Process:
- Log in to the CIMB Bank PH mobile app.
- Tap ‘ACCOUNTS’ on the Homepage.
- Tap ‘ADD A PRODUCT’.
- Select ‘Personal Loan’.
- Choose your desired loan amount and term, and fill in the required information.
Please note that late charges of 5% of the outstanding due or ₱300 per month, whichever is higher, will apply if any Monthly Installment Amounts Due are not fully paid on the Payment Due Date. In case of default, other legal actions may be taken.