Gcash MasterCard is a secure and convenient payment card that you can use online, in stores, and even at ATMs worldwide.
It allows you to make payments without having to carry cash or use your debit or credit cards.
This article will provide an overview of what Gcash MasterCard is, the benefits it offers, and how to order one for yourself.
2. What is Gcash Mastercard?
Gcash MasterCard is a prepaid card issued by GCash in partnership with Visa that can be used for purchases both online and offline.
It works like any other debit or credit card, but instead of drawing funds from your bank account, the card draws funds from your GCash wallet balance.
You can also add funds to your GCash wallet using a linked bank account or through cash deposits at partner merchants such as 7-Eleven and SM Malls.
The Gcash MasterCard comes with many features that make it an attractive choice for those who want to make payments conveniently and securely:
• It’s accepted anywhere Visa is accepted
• You can load up to PHP50,000 per day (or PHP200,000 per month) onto the card
• The card has no annual fees or expiration date
• There’s no need to open a bank account
• You get real-time notifications when you make a purchase
• You can manage your finances anytime with the GCash app
3. Benefits of Gcash Mastercard
Using the Gcash MasterCard offers several advantages over traditional payment methods such as cash or debit/credit cards:
• Convenience: With the Gcash MasterCard, you don’t have to worry about carrying cash around or remembering your PIN number every time you want to pay for something. All you need is your Gcash MasterCard and you’ll be ready to go!
• Security: The Gcash MasterCard uses EMV chip technology which provides an extra layer of security when making payments online or in stores. Your information is kept safe and secure at all times so that you don’t have to worry about fraudsters getting access to your financial information.
• Rewards: When you use the Gcash MasterCard for purchases, you may be eligible for rewards points which can be used towards discounts on future purchases.
4. How to Order Gcash Mastercard
Ordering a Gcash MasterCard is simple and straightforward – just follow these steps:
Step 1: Download the GCash App on your mobile device (available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store).
Step 2: Create an account with GCash by providing basic personal information such as name, address, contact details etc., then set up a 6-digit MPIN which will be used as your password whenever logging into the app.
Step 3: Once logged in successfully, click on “Order Card” at the bottom left corner of the home screen and follow instructions provided by GCash regarding delivery options (standard delivery takes 3-5 business days).
5. Step-by-Step Guide on How to Order a Gcash Mastercard
Applying for a Gcash Mastercard is easy and straightforward:
1) Download the GCash app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store and register an account using your mobile number;
2) Verify your identity through either one-time PIN (OTP) verification or biometrics;
3) Login to your account via GCASH app then tap “Profile” and then tap “My Linked Accounts”.
4) Then tap “GCASH Card” and click “this page” at the bottom (See screenshot below)
5) Tap “View more info”
6) Tap the “Order a Card”
7) Tap “Deliver” button.
8) Fill up the GCASH Card Order Form. GCASH Card is 150 pesos and Deliver fee is 65 pesos.
9) Confirm payment
Gcash Mastercard is a great way to make secure payments online as well as offline without having to carry cash around or remember complicated PIN numbers every time you want to pay something off!